4 in 1 BMW Diagnostic Interface
out of stock now !
BMW diagnostic interfaceOBDII Connector have the K line and the CAN BUS system.can work the BMW DASH /BMW INPA K+CAN /BMW SCNNER 1.40 /BMW SCANNER 2.01Supported Models
- 1 Series: E81/E82/E87/E88
- 3 Series: E30/E36/E46/E90/E91/E92/E93
- 5 Series: E28/E34/E39/E60/E61
- 6 Series: E24/E63/E64
- 7 Series: E23/E32/E38/E65
- 8 Series: E31
- X Series: X3-E83, X5-E53, X5-E70, X5-E71
- Z Series: Z1-E30, Z3-E36, Z4-E85/E86, Z5-E52
- MINI Series: MINI-R50/R52/R53/R55/R56/R57Supported SystemsAll systems of BMW series and OBD-II diagnostic system, including:
- Engine system
- Auto Transmission
- Cruise system
- Air-condition system
- BUS etc.BMW DASH V2.0BMW DASH E6x V2.0 is intended to work with BMW 1, 3, 5, 6 and 7 series in "new" chassis.for chassis E60/E61(5') E63/E64(6') E65/E66(7') E87(1') E90/E91(3')Features:Connecting with all electronic control modules in the vehicle.For all electronic control units reading identification data, sw/hw versions, user information fields.For all electronic control units read and clear error (DTCs) memories - standart, shadow, history memory.Possibility to read/program memory of electronic control units (including CAS modules).Synchronization DME/DDE and CAS.BMW E65 CAS Odometer CorrectionBMW SCANNER 1.40Short functions list:
Determination of chassis, model, engine, gearbox and complete set
Searching of all units and reading:
- identification data
- odometer value
- VIN and ADFG
- programming info (UIF)
- errors (DTC)
Reading and saving in files:
- program memory
- coding data
- amount of DTCs and DTCs shadow-memory
- live data
- programming info (User Info Fields)
Copying ZCS (IKE - EWS) and FA (IKE - LCM) coding
... and other functions in various units
"Unlocked" functions to show possibilities of full version:
DTCs description in DME MS43.0, EWS3, SRS MRS4
Clearing DTCs in same units
EWS-DME synchronization code in DME MS43.0
Live data in DME MS43.0, EWS3, SRS MRS2 and MRS4
Status of all keys in EWS3
EWS3 coding data interpretation
Equipment correction in SRS MRS4BMW INPA K+CANSupported Protocols ：1.High-speed D-CAN and PT-CAN (500 kbit/s)2.Low-speed K-CAN (100 kbit/s)3.Standard BMW ports (BMW-OBD-interface)Functions1.Reading and erasing codes.
5.Adaptation and diagnosing
6.Maintenance procedure explaining
7.Integration of maintenance information
8.Auto-coding and programming of engine, gearbox, airbag, light control computer, engine anti-theft computer etc.
9.Testing some data (i.e. pressure, resistance and current) through the connection with cars. (Optional accessories is needed)Supported Systems
All systems of BMW series and OBD-II diagnostic system, including:
1 Series: E81/E82/E87/E88
3 Series: E30/E36/E46/E90/E91/E92/E93
5 Series: E28/E34/E39/E60/E61
6 Series: E24/E63/E64
7 Series: E23/E32/E38/E65
8 Series: E31
X Series: X3-E83, X5-E53, X5-E70, X5-E71
Z Series: Z1-E30, Z3-E36, Z4-E85/E86, Z5-E52
MINI Series: MINI-R50/R52/R53/R55/R56/R57
Be sure to disable/uninstall anti-virus software
Please note,anti-virus software can flag up this product software as having a virus.
This is a false positive and is due to the software containing the application file like .exe.
So Before setup the device software, please disable/uninstall anti-virus software or install a more reliable virus scanner!
Our product software is completely safe and virus free and all other virus scanners confirm this.
If the software data is destroyed or lost because you forget to disable/uninstall anti-virus software,
please contact our customer service, we arrange to resend you CD or send you the software via internet.
Notice : This item is used in the 32bits computer system.So it is better used in the WINDOWS XP.